The Yorkie Poo is a crossbreed of a Yorkshire Terrier and a Toy Poodle. Yorkie Poos have an athletic and spirited temperament, making them good guard dogs and capable of being service dogs. Additionally, their small size and puffy coat make them outstanding in warm weather climates like the American South.
Yorkie Poos are designer dogs and are a very popular choice for families. Here is more information about a Yorkie Poo;
Characteristics of Yorkie Poo
- Yorkie poo dogs are small in size.
- The color of the Yorkie Poo coat can vary from black to white with brindle or brown spots.
- They have an athletic and muscular physique with a well-defined muscle structure.
- The temperament of Yorkie Poo depends on that of its parents.
- The average height of a Yorkie poo is 8-15 inches (20-38 cm).
- Yorkie Poo weighs from 10 pounds to 30 pounds (4.5-13.5 kg).
- They have a lifespan of 14–16 years.
- Yorkie Poo puppies are playful and energetic dogs, so they need proper training to control them.
- The puppies are intelligent and diligent dogs, so they can easily be trained compared to other dogs.
Fun Facts about Yorkie Poo
- The coat of Yorkie Poo dogs tends to be short. It can be single coated, but the preferred skin is double coated.
- Yorkie Poos are one of the most popular dog breeds. It has gained much popularity in America in recent years.
- Yorkie Poo breeds are odorless dogs, so they require little grooming. Therefore, they are ideal pets for people who lack sufficient time to exercise or groom their dog