The Peekapoo is a small dog breed almost the same size as a chihuahua that is classified under the Designer Dogs category and comes from Miniature Poodles and Pekingese.
Although tiny and adorable, these dogs pack a big and loud bark.
- Peekapoos generally shed less fur than the average dog. Therefore, people with allergies may prefer this dog breed for the hypoallergenic coat.
- Peekapoos are extremely friendly; social isolation proves to be challenging for the dogs because they desire constant affection.
- Peekapoos are easy to train because they hail from naturally intelligent descendants.
- Although Peekapoos are friendly and social, they are rather lazy and would prefer napping over going out to exercise.
- The Peekapoo is one of the oldest hybrid dogs; it dates back to the 1950s.
- These dogs have a lifespan of about 10 to 15 years. They are also susceptible to the diseases and infections of their fore-parents.
- There is no standard size for Peekaboos. They range from 4 to 20 bounds and have an average height of 11 inches.
- The Peekapoo is mostly a house dog. However, it has guard dog tendencies and a loud bark which it doesn't shy away from releasing when it spots danger.
What a cute name! 🥰