The Husky Jack is a lively dog created by combining a Siberian husky and a Jack Russell Terrier. The Husky Jack is loving, loyal, and bold.
The Husky Jack has short yet smooth coats that are solid versions of gray, sable, white, black, and agouti with tan cream and brown markings. The Husky Jack is a famous Husky mix breed since the late 1900s. Breeding of the Husky Jack has not gained stability; therefore, it is not recognized by the American Kennel Club (AKC) roster of purebreds.
Interesting Facts about the Husky Jack
- The Husky Jack weighs 30-40 pounds
- It has an average lifespan of 11 to 16 years
- The Husky Jack is 17-19 inches tall
- The Husky Jack belongs to Kingdom Animalia and class Mammalia
- A Husky Jack is ideal for anyone in need of a brave and loyal dog with some playfulness.
If looking for a pet this is a good sight!
I have a pup that fits all criteria, except the coloring. He, evidently, has more J.R. in him.. but talks like a Husky! & has a Husky tail…. And, make that LOTS of playfulness!!
This dog is absolutely beautiful. I would love to have one if they are not too expensive.