An Eskipoo is a designer dog breed that is a cross between an American Eskimo Dog and a Poodle. The breed is known for its fluffy, curly coat, its friendly and affectionate personality, and its intelligence.
- Eskipoos are small to medium-sized dogs, with a height of about 9 to 15 inches and a weight of about 8 to 15 pounds.
- They have a fluffy, curly coat that is typically white, cream, or apricot in color, and they have a wedge-shaped head, triangular ears, and dark, almond-shaped eyes.
- While Poodles are hypoallergenic, Eskipoos are not guaranteed to be, due to their Eskimo Dog background.
- These dogs are playful and energetic and are known for their friendly and affectionate personality. They are often described as “forever puppies,” and they are known to be good with children and other pets.
- These dogs tend to be vocal; they often bark or howl at unfamiliar sights and sounds. However, both the Poodle and Eskimo Dog are intelligent dogs, so training your Eskipoo should come with great success.
- Eskipoos are generally healthy dogs, but like all breeds, they can be prone to certain health conditions. Some common health issues for Eskipoos include hip dysplasia, eye problems, and skin allergies.
- It is important to choose a reputable breeder and to provide regular vet checkups and appropriate care to help ensure the health of your Eskipoo.