The Westiepoo is a designer dog cross between a Poodle and a West Highland White Terrier. The Westiepoo is beautiful and has an incredible personality because it is unbelievably social, loyal, and lovable.
The Westiepoo is a small dog yet energetic enough to make you commit to a proper exercise routine. Although the Westiepoo adapts easily to apartment living, it does not enjoy staying alone the whole day. The Westiepoo enjoys being around action every time.
Here is more information that will widen your knowledge about the Westiepoo dog breed.
- It has a height of around 10 to 17 inches.
- It weighs around 20 to 55 pounds.
- The Westiepoo can live for close to 11 to 14 years.
- It is available in solid colors: white, café au lait, apricot, brown, black, gray, blue, cream, and black.
- This hybrid is ideal for active people and families.
- It can adapt to both rural and urban settings.
- These little dogs are suitable for people looking for a dog that sheds less hair.
- It is affectionate with family, but it can be unfriendly to strangers.
- Westiepoos are assertive, self-reliant, friendly, and very intelligent.
Fun Facts About Westiepoos
Here are some fun facts about Westiepoos.
The Westiepoo Has Been Around Since the 1970s
The breeders began the Poodle hybrid game around 1960. Cockapoo was the first Poodle crossbreed; the Westiepoo hybrid followed later with news about the mixed breed developing in the early 1970s.
Westiepoo is not recognized as a Breed
Although Westiepoo has been in existence since the 1970s, it lacks status. Westiepoo is still considered a hybrid instead of a breed. Westiepoo is a mix of Terrier and a retriever that is not one or the other.