Today’s animal of the day is a Pugshire. They love playing with children and getting along with other pets.
- Pugshires are a mix of two toy breed dogs, so they rarely get more than 12 pounds and do not go beyond 15 inches in height.
- Their medium-length fur coats come in almost every color, from brown, red, black and white, to silver, blue, brindled, or pied.
- They require brushing at least once every 3 or 4 days.
- Pugshires were a designer dog breed introduced about 15 years ago.
- Pugshires are specifically bred for companionship. They have a loving personality and are good-natured pets.
- They get along well with children, adults, and other pets, provided they get socialized as puppies.
- Training Pugshires requires patience as they are stubborn when it comes to housebreaking.
- Because they are companion animals, Pugshires are prone to separation anxiety.
- They are very active dogs that enjoy running, jumping, and playing.
- Pugshires are very energetic. They require at least an hour of exercise every day, or they will become irritable and aggressive.
- Because of their medium-length coat, Pugshires should get groomed at least once a week.
- They have sensitive skin that dries out quickly, so they need to bathe in mild shampoos to avoid skin irritation.
- Their teeth should get cleaned once weekly to prevent tooth decay.
What is the other toy dog that make up the pugshire?
Is she still available
Must be Yorkshire Terrier.