Poogles are the cutest, sweetest little dogs that are a designer cross between the Beagle and the toy Poodle.
- Poogles are also known as Beaglepoo’s, Beapoo’s, or Beagle Doodles.
- They are a cross between two purebred dogs, so they are not recognized as a new breed by the canine organizations in the U.S.
- Poogles are intelligent, loving, and affectionate furry companions.
- These hybrid dogs can live up to 13 years.
- Weight ranges are between 11 and 25 pounds.
- Typically, these dogs reach heights of between 9 and 16 inches.
- Because they are hybrids and the mothers and fathers can be either Beagles or mini-Poodles, it’s difficult to predict their appearance.
- Appearances range from sharing similarities with Poodles or Beagles, but generally, they will have short to medium curly or straight hair.
- Colors can vary between tan, mixed black, and tan with white in their coats.
- Poodles are hypoallergenic, so Poogles share some of these characteristics.
- They are low shedders.
- You won’t need to worry about this breed making a lot of noise as they do not bark incessantly.
- Because Poogles are so lovable and easygoing, they make great pets for elderly folk, children, and single people. They also make excellent family pets.
- Poogles are good at hunting, are alert, and make fantastic watch dogs.
- Another plus point of this mixed breed is that they are easy to train.
If you’re keen on owning a Poogle, be prepared to fork out anything between $500 and $600 if you purchase one from a reputable breeder.