Boxskys are a combination of Boxer and Siberian Husky, giving them a unique and beautiful look.
- Boxskys bodies can range from medium to large, with a weight range of 35-75 pounds and a height range of 20-35 inches.
- They strongly resemble boxer dogs and have brown eyes but can also have the stunning eyes of a Siberian husky.
- Boxskys can have a range of different coats, including black and white, tan or fawn.
- Ears can be floppy or erect.
- The coat is short, with little maintenance required.
- Boxskys are highly energetic and require a substantial amount of exercise. This dog is recommended for significantly active people
- Boxskys are cautious canines that serve as tremendous guard dogs. It is important to have them socialized at an early age so that they form positive associations with other animals and humans.
- These dogs are recommended for families but not ones with very young children as their energy levels may be too much to handle
This active ball of joy will keep you laughing for years to come. As long as they are socialized young, given plenty of exercises each day and shown lots of love and attention, you will have the dog of your dream!