The Schneagle is a cross between the Beagle and Miniature Schnauzers. Currently, the Schneagle dogs are not registered by AKC (American Kennel Club). The Schneagle is small and occasionally hypoallergenic.
Schneagle is an adaptable crossbreed, excellent for apartment living and backyards. Also, this dog is loyal and compassionate and prefers not to stay alone. Therefore, it is fit for families with children.
There is more to learn about the Schneagle, and the information below will be helpful:
Interesting Facts about the Schneagle
- Some Schneagles are hypoallergenic, and others are not because some inherit the Schnauzer’s coat and others a Beagle’s coat.
- The Schneagles are working dogs, but the German farmers did not assign them any responsibility.
- Some Schneagle ancestors are smooth-coated like the Beagle.
- Schneagles need to exercise regularly.
- Schneagles are friendly and playful.
- Schneagles tend to wander; they run off and explore the surrounding environment.
- Schneagles require a diet high in calcium because they are prone to developing hip dysplasia.
- Schneagles do not shed much, but you may need to brush their coat once a week to keep them unmatted and healthy.
Could you Include picture???